Monday, April 7, 2008

Yellow like the sun!

Take this test!
You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!

Whenever I take color tests they always tell me that I'm yellow but I still like to take them to read what they say and find out more about myself! I remember in college taking the true color decoder personality quiz. My roommate had the book. You were supposed to have a strong color and one close to it so that you were two colors. I was 96% yellow and only 4 of my answers were not yellow and they were all different colors lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...