


Update on Billy
He is doing pretty good. He is sore of course but his recovery is going well. He has been eating instant carnation breakfast and drinking ensure to get calories because he still gets really full with eating just a little bit and just doesn't have much of an appetite. I have made him ramen noodles every day that is the only thing he wants. He had a few chips the other day and some pizza. He tried a little enchilada one night and his stomach did not agree with that lol. We got Mario cart for the wii (so fun!) and that entertained him most of yesterday. It is so cool you use a steering wheel and really have to steer. Different at 1st but way more fun once u get used to it. He weighed himself last week and has last 20 lbs since his surgery! Holy cow huh. Wish I could lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks lol. Crazy to lose that much weight that fast I wonder how much the tumor weighed too.
3 comments:
Oh I cannot believe that for babies (at least ours) that the computer is so entertaining! :) Brecken's new favorite is the mouse. Nate has the one that is cordless (I am not technical enough to know what it is really called) and Brecken thinks it was made for him!
what a smart boy! that is cute that he likes to play with the computer. I am glad that Billy is home with you and it sounds like things are getting better for ya, I hope he starts feeling 100% better really soon!:) and I wish I could lose that kind of weight too jeez!
Connor is so cute! I swear kids these days really know more about computers than I do. Ethan always wants to pound on the keyboard and play with the mouse. He's always rearranging the comp's Desktop or switching everything to French.
And I love your slideshow of Connor! What a fun way to celebrate 15 months!
We hope Billy continues to do better. Also, I eat Milk Duds all the time, and I'm putting on the weight pretty fast. Maybe he'll have the same results?
Post a Comment