Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sandcastles in the sand

This is from the t.v show How I Met Your Mother. Even if you don't watch the show watch this video it is hilarious! Robin on the show had a Canadian pop star past and this is a video from it.




Last season was when we were told about her pop star past and were shown this video Let's Go To The Mall. It is hilarious too!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

This is the first time I have watched the whole video! I love it, but it will never be as good as "Let's go to the Mall"! Go, Robin!!

Jared and Shalynn said...

I'm glad you found us. You have such a cute little family yourself! Sorry to hear about everything that's been going on in your family lately. I'm glad that you are so strong. It was so good hearing from you. Keep in touch.

Amanda said...

This is funny. I like that show, I've seen it a couple of times like if I've ever been at home sick during the day or something. Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...