Thursday, April 24, 2008

fun with yogurt!

I was feeding Connor a Trix yogurt yesterday and he kept trying to grab the spoon so I let him take it. He did really good at putting the spoon in his mouth, and then he would hand it back to me, and I would dip it in the yogurt and hand him the spoon. Then he decided he wanted to try to dip it in the yogurt and feed it to himself. He did really well so I sat the yogurt on his highchair tray. He had his spoon in one hand but of course stuck his hand in the yogurt not the spoon. He thought this was so funny so then he dropped the spoon and stuck both hands in. He loved it. He then had his hands caked with yogurt and decided to clap. Clapping caused the yogurt to spray on to his face and he thought this was hilarious. I gave him a bath in the sink after and he figured out how to turn the faucet on and off and laughed really hard every time he did it. Cleaning him, the highchair, and the wall off was worth it just for his reactions :)







6 comments:

Robinson's said...

Hey how are you doing! I don't live in Lehi anymore so I never see you at Target! Anyways your little fam is so cute, Sorry to hear about your husband thats crazy. But I'm glad that everything went well!
Stacey

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Any new news on Billy, is he coming home today? Connor is getting so big, I can't wait to have one of my own!

Katie L. said...

How cute! I hate Trix yogurt for my kids because of the colors but my kids love it so I always end up buying it! He is such a funny kid!

Nick and Amera said...

Oh yes, we have been there and done the yogart thing! Dont ya love the clean up! So glad to hear your family and hubby are all doing so well. We have been reading up on the progress and we're really impressed with your faith in this trial. We are grateful for examples like you guys. I know you dont know us very well (or just me, Amera) but just know that we have been hoping for the best for the family and are grateful that things have gone exceptionally well! LOve the picts!!

Wilkinson Family said...

Ah yes, Yogurt! When it gets up the nose and laughed out, which makes the hubby laugh hysterically is our fond memory! :)

hairprincess said...

that is so cute I am just getting used to the messes Meg makes its such a pain to clean up huh? haha I love it though and of course have to take pics EVERY time! Babies can be sooo messssy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...