Yesterday to me the weather was perfect! I love it when you can be outside for a while and you don't get too hot or too cold you could just stay out there forever because it feels so good! My little Connor The Explorer LOVES being outside. He goes to the door many times a day trying to get out and whining too. As soon as I say do you want to go outside he squeals with delight and runs to the door. He had fun yesterday playing in the bark outside of our house. I guess bark pile = sand pile to him lol
Yay I am so glad you guys are getting good weather, I feel for anyone who has to be in snow and cold! Its perfect for us these days, our heat is coming tho! Conner is so freaking cute I just wana give him a big hug! Meg's future boyfriend:)
1 comment:
Yay I am so glad you guys are getting good weather, I feel for anyone who has to be in snow and cold! Its perfect for us these days, our heat is coming tho! Conner is so freaking cute I just wana give him a big hug! Meg's future boyfriend:)
Post a Comment