On Saturday night Billy went to Priesthood session with my dad and Me, my mom, Taylor, Aunt Nadene and Karen went to my grandma's and watched August Rush. Me, my mom, and Karen had already seen it but we wanted my grandma and Nadene to see it because we loved it so much (if you haven't seen it, see it it is so cute and uplifting. Brings tears to your eyes.) My Grandma was in it the whole time. My mom and Nadene were talking through 3/4's of it but Gram's was not distracted and she loved it. Nadene and my mom got quiet at the end and then Jaqlyn was being loud. Since Billy and I were planning on going to my parent's on Sunday we decided to just sleepover at my parent's rather than drive back down. Me and Taylor played American Idol on the Wii till 11 pm and then Kailey got home from her party and we played Super Smash Brothers till 12:30 and then stayed up and talked till 1:30. It was a lot of fun and I love my sisters so much! Sunday we played more super smash brothers it is so fun to play with them. We are always a different person every time where as Billy likes to play as Pit every time (BORING!) I listened to conference as well and it was so nice to hear our new prophet speak. He is a great speaker and very witty too! I really enjoyed hearing him speak and a lot of other uplifting speakers. It is so nice to have the counsel and advice from them, and it helped me reflect on how lucky I am to be a member of the church.
Update on Connor: He is becoming quite the talker and learning new words every day! The funniest is that I taught him to say clock. He always points at things and babbles and I tell him what it is. One day last week he pointed to the clock so I said clock and he kept pointing at it and I kept saying it. Ever since he has said clock and gets so excited and says it over and over it is so cute! Other words he says are of course mommy and daddy, bath, ball, this, dog, duck, door, juice, crack for cracker, wii, car, elmo, monkey, fry, book, spiderman, banana, bubble, cup, and star. Total of 21 words! Pretty amazing for his age! I was a really early talker too. My mom told me I could sing a Christmas song at 16 months and I talked like a 5 year old when I was 2. He takes after his mom and is going to be a talker :).The animal sounds he says are roar, meow, moo, quack, baa, and eee for monkey. Billy says he can do dog and horse but I have yet to hear them.
2 comments:
Smarty pants boy! Carter only says no, hello, hi, what's that, and tabet. And mom and dad.
Today at target we saw the superhero squad toys and I thought of Billy. We'll keep praying for him and his L5 or whatever.
You are so funny. You type out all the words he can say and the animal sounds. As I was reading it I was imagining you telling me this in person and making all the noises and then laughing really hard - maybe that's why it was so funny to me. Or maybe I'll just understand better when I'm a mother.
Post a Comment