Wednesday, April 23, 2008

He's home!

I picked up Billy today at 9:00 a.m loaded up our 4 bags (yes 4, people brought him a lot of presents, plus he had Karri's lap top, and my dads portable dvd player). We stopped by Target to get his prescriptions and he decided he wanted to go in and use the electric wheelchair. First day out of the hospital and we have already had our 1st outing! It hurt his stomach because it like bumped every 5 seconds while he was moving it. He was really tired too. We bought some Ensure and Chocolate Carnation instant breakfast. The doctor said too so he can still get the calories since he isn't eating well. We got home and he wanted to take a shower I walked behind him but he did really well going up the stairs. After he took a shower he decided to just crash on the bed. I am so glad to have him home and he is so glad to be home as well :)

10 comments:

Kandas said...

YEAH!! He is home. Amber, you have been so strong through out all of this. We are still praying for him and for your family! Let us know what we can do to help.

Taralyn said...

Oh, I am so glad for both of you! What a relief. I got home late last night from Virginia and read your blog. I am so happy for you guys that everything is benign and things are looking good. Good luck with your recovery Billy! My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

DAJP said...

Wow! You guys are awesome going through all this. That's so exciting that Billy is finally home. I'm glad everything was able to go well. Good luck with recovering Billy!

A New Life Student said...

Amber,
I had no idea you and your family were going through all of this! I am sure it has been so hard but it sounds like your husband is recovering well. We will include you all in our prayers.

julie! said...

welcome home Billy! lets hear it for the boys!
ok, so I stumbled upon this "everything you need to know about Lost" clip on MSN and it updated me in like 6 minutes or something. woah. that shows pretty intense.
so. now I am Lost savvy so you n Billy can rest assured that I know whats up.

Breanne said...

So glad he's home in time for LOST!! LOL

Katie L. said...

Yeah! I am so glad that he made it home and I bet he is glad too! Welcome Home Billy! :)

Brent and Ashley said...

We're so happy for you guys!!! Yay!! Hope he continues to do better and better!

Elizabeth said...

Its nice to be home and together. I can totally see billy wanting to take the cart into target. I thought you were going to say he bumped in to people working.

Mason Manor said...

Hi guys! I know he's been home for a few days now, but I wantd to say we're so glad Billy is home. I hope he continues to recover well. The post of Connor are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...