




Today I took a break from the hospital and met my mom at jumpin jacks to play with Connor! It was a lot of fun! You can't really tell from the pics but he had a blast! In the last picture he is on the snail. He loved this snail. He would point to it and just squeal! He kept going over to this little play area for 5 and under and would just climb up and play. Such a big boy with no fear. He also would go to this mushroom and climb up and just play. He would get knocked down and shoved and fall and just get right back up. This kid has tough skin. He is definetely not a wuss. He would walk around with his chest puffed out just smiling and jabberin. Tonight I went to Mi Ranchito with a bunch of Orem Target friends. We went because Ashley Mason is moving to Seattle. Thank you Jenn for inviting me! It was a lot of fun and really nice to get out and spend time with girlfriends. I really needed it. Ashley I will miss you and am sad that Hannah and Connor won't be able to play! I am glad we can keep in touch through blogging though!


7 comments:
Hey it was so good to see you today even though are kids are high maintenance and we never got to really talk. I am excited about Billy's news! Amazing what prayer, fasting, and more prayer can do! Good luck with the rest of his recovery! :)
That does look like a lot of fun. Whenever you want to do again let me know.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Amb, I'm so glad to hear that Billys cancer is benign and not one that is more serious. Looks like you guys had a blast at Jumpin Jacks. I was wondering what that place was. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Love ya tons!
Glad to see you can still have fun! I want to go there when we get back! The kids would love it. Connor is so cute! What a big boy!!
Sorry Amber, that last post was me, Ashley. I'm still signed in under another account!!
Hey Amber it's me Emily (Shepherd) I stumbled across your blog off of another friends blog! Your little boy is adorable! I am so happy about Billy's news!
Post a Comment