Friday, September 26, 2008

Green spaghetti and cupcake snake!

For those of you that don't know my husband does the cooking lol. A good reason to marry a man especially for me who is cooking handicapped. Honestly he didn't know about his passion for cooking and baking when we 1st met, and didn't do a lot of it then. So it honestly was not a reason. He has liked to cook but over the past couple years it has grown into a passion. Recently over the last year he has developed it for baking as well. It is not just a hobby for him he wants to be a baker and will be starting at The Art Institute in Draper on October 6Th. He also now works in the bakery at Target after like 4 years of doing salesfloor. He has been wanting to start here for over a year now and would have earlier if it wasn't for his tumors and surgery and all that fun stuff. He originally was going to go into culinary arts but decided he wanted to be a baker more than a chef. He now will be going into bakery/pastry so maybe everything happened for a reason because he was meant to go in to baking not culinary. I am very excited for him to start school and that he is so motivated to do it! On Thursday night we had some friends over to watch the season premiere of the office (yay for the office and for Jim and Pam!)Billy LOVES Halloween and even though it is not October yet has started experimenting with some Halloween themed meals.


Just thought I would throw this picture in of Connor being goofy. I put these potato head glasses on him and he liked my reaction so made me put them on him over and over again and he would laugh every time. He thought it was pretty funny to be silly.

Here he is coloring with Karri. His favorite thing to do lately is color and not only color but just play with crayons! He loves to carry them around and they end up all around the house! He points to the cupboard I keep them in when he wants them and then once they are out and all around the house he will want a specific color and for example say blue blue blue or blue pink blue pink when he wants two. It is so funny how is favorite toy is crayons! He will hold them while he watches t.v. and if I pick them up and put them away when he isn't playing with them he gets mad.

green spaghetti!

This is the cupcake snake! The cupcakes have snickers in them and m&m's on top. For the head he used snickers for the eyes and licorice for the tongue. yummmmy!

The green spaghetti ready to eat! It was delicious!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh0st6Smx6Y2eYwyuauIQHc_iUz_K_1NAoZ1VTxQX9d8M4C2M24d2IoiN7Q1QhqWk2NIuLx1HZIhxvymcq7kIEkX5JdKg-HLvZsZtYaulKnDOepR9jWqzt3AaGtQS1bsLAf8r0eTPwWMRA/s1600-h/green+spegetti+007.jpg">

7 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Looks yummy! I love all the pictures of Conor. I'm glad he loves his crayons so much. With Hannah it's colanders, pennies, and utencils. Go figure. ;)

Elizabeth said...

yum can I come to the next theme party. I must say you know a person loves to cook when they even love virtual cooking with he wii game.

Wendi said...

Yummy. How did you manage to find a husband who not only loves to cook, but loves to bake amazing treats?

It's so fun to check out your blog to see how your cute family is doing. Congratulations on baking school, that is really exciting. Hope things are going well.

Wendi

Katie L. said...

I am so impressed Billy! I am just glad that I don't live with you because I would be around 800 lbs! I LOVE to eat goodies! Good luck with school!

Ashley Wilson said...

AMBER! I heard your going to start coming to our mommy club! I'm so excited to see you, it's been forever. Gavin will be 2 in December. How old is Connor? He is so stinkin cute...aren't they just so much fun!

Ali said...

Wow, That looks awesome! That is so great that Billy is starting school. Good Luck.=)

The Copes said...

I hope you don't mind if I copy your Halloween concoctions. Don't worry, I'll give all the credit to Billy.
Jodi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...