Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

If you are my friend on facebook you probably have already seen this but I had to post them on my blog for my non facebook friends because they are just too funny! I seriously spent 2 hours on this page. Here are some of my fav's.





I was told that I look like Jesse from Saved by the Bell in this one what do you think?




Sorry I haven't updated in so long I lost my memory card to my camera so that is pretty much why. Connor is still being as cute and fun as ever. He still loves ABC's. When I sing them I say them like A and then pause for him to say the next letter. He gets about 10 of them right. It's funny because he will keep saying the letter until u get to it so he says m and y like 5 times till I finally say it. He does the same thing with counting I will say 1 then he will say 2 and 3 and then while I say 4 5 6 and 7 he says 8 and then after 8 he says 9. He has some magnets that are letters and he will bring them to me and tell me what letter they are and knows most of them. He identifies a lot of his toys by the color that they are so he will point to a toy he wants and say blue blue or red red. The funniest is he has a little people person that is black and when he wants him he says brown brown. Well hopefully I will find my memory card soon or get a new one soon :)

11 comments:

A.J. and Ashley said...

haha. That is so funny Amber! You are stylin'.

DAJP said...

These are way funny pictures Amber. I totally think you should get those hair dues done. J/k Glad to see ya posting again. Yeah, the whole nursery thing wasn't easy whatsoever with Jackson. I was in Nursery for 7 months. Jackson was way attached. But now he's totally fine and goes to nursery all by himself. It was the magic age of 2 for him for some reason. I hope it goes better for you though. Good luck with it!

Jessica GaleForce said...

I loved the one where you look'd like Jesse...lol

Old Main Photography said...

No Amber, the one like Jesse is what I look like when I don't straighten my hair! :) j/k They are so fun. How are things going these days?

Jill said...

That is DANG funny! It looks like you have had a busy and fun summer. Did you ever make it to Benjamin? Bring Conner to play...

Los Alexander said...

You look like one of those Smith's cashiers! You know...the tall 80's hair style??? Is like going back in time.
This is really funny! I should try it!

A New Life Student said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!

Wilkinson Family said...

We would love to get together for a play date! Just let me know when and where!!!

MJ said...

That is hilarious! I agree with the Jesse look alike...you could have been a star!

Wilkinson Family said...

what is your email address? I will tell you about all our fun ideas we have for the Mommy Club! You can post it on my blog or send me an email at
princesspynk3@yahoo.com
we are excited for you to come!

Ty & Em said...

that's so funny! Okay so give me your email one more time!I promise I will make sure you can view my blog! It was fun seeing you, I felt bad I seriously must of stunk so bad from hiking up the mountain! Where did you do the pictures at? It makes me want to do that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...