My mother in law emailed me these pictures. I only got to be with them at Lagoon for a little bit because I was at work and so some are from them at the water park at Lagoon. Some are from another time when I was at work and Connor was playing in the sprinkler at her house. It's nice to see pictures when I miss out on the fun :)
Getting ready to eat at Lagoon

I love love this picture of Connor!



Looks like he had fun in the water. Such a silly boy.



Playing with daddy in the water
7 comments:
Did Billy forget his shorts.. Why is it that somehow he always gets wet in normal clothes.
looks like a lot of fun! conner is growning up so much and so fast! Chloe says "hi Conner"
Take care!
Cute pictures! The thing that I did with Sam and nursery is I would go in and sit with him during Sunday School and sit there while he played. Then when I had to go to Young Woman's, he would freak out so I would take him with me. After MANY weeks, he would freak out less and less and then he realized that when I dropped him off, I would always be there to pick him up! It takes time but it is totall worth it!
Hey Amber! It's Jessie (Astle) Terry. I just found your blog and your little family is so cute! I hope all is well and it was good to see you and your fam!
What a cute kid, that pic of him smiling really big he looks like you! I love it. congrats on him turning 19months they grow way too fast huh!
I love all the cute pictures of Connor! He is looking more and more grown up all the time. I missed you last night at Nicole's shower. We'll have to get together and play sometime soon. Maybe we can meet at Nicole's sometime and take her lunch. Let me know!
Hi Am! I love the new background. Cute pics too! Hey, I was reading farther down and you were talking about nursery and Connor. I am in nursery and I will tell you: do not try and sneak out! :) The second the door closes they know you've left. The best thing to do is stay for a few minutes, and when he is playing (even if he's clingy) say, "Connor, Mommy is going to her class now, and I will be back for you in a little while. I love you!" and walk out (even if he's crying). After a few weeks of this it gets better, and the leaders will come and get you if he cries too hard. I've learned from experience that the longer you linger with them the harder it is when you do leave. But, you're the momma so do what you think is best! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment