Hey Am, I've been meaning to tell you happy way late birthday. I hope you had a great birthday. I sucks getting older. I guess it has to happen though. Love ya tons girl!
I got that same video in an email. I just couldn't believe it...so I looked it up on Snopes.com {I love that website} and found out it was a myth: http://www.snopes.com/science/cookegg.asp Anyways, thanks again for the cookies! They were so good and eaten in about 5 seconds! We need to hang out sometime!
hey Amber I saw this on CNN. Its a marketing trick that some company did. They posted all the videos on You Tube to try and make it look legit. Its a big scam though. Anyway, your family looks great! Connor is getting so big. John turns one this month--CRAZY! love you dear. Glad to hear Billy is doing so well. julie n fam
6 comments:
That is insane! When are we going to try it??
Hey Am, I've been meaning to tell you happy way late birthday. I hope you had a great birthday. I sucks getting older. I guess it has to happen though. Love ya tons girl!
That is so crazy!! If it does that to popcorn, I wonder what it does to us?
I got that same video in an email. I just couldn't believe it...so I looked it up on Snopes.com {I love that website} and found out it was a myth: http://www.snopes.com/science/cookegg.asp
Anyways, thanks again for the cookies! They were so good and eaten in about 5 seconds! We need to hang out sometime!
hey Amber
I saw this on CNN. Its a marketing trick that some company did. They posted all the videos on You Tube to try and make it look legit. Its a big scam though.
Anyway, your family looks great! Connor is getting so big. John turns one this month--CRAZY!
love you dear. Glad to hear Billy is doing so well.
julie n fam
ya totally crazy! I wonder if it really works and is true because I have seen others where it doesn't work.
Post a Comment