On Wednesday I went to Los Hermonos (one of my fav restaurants!) with some old good friends from high school. We went because our good friend Jessica was here visiting from Arizona. The night before she got sealed to her husband and baby in the Salt Lake Temple. It was my 2nd sealing I have been to where they bring kids in and it is so special when they do! Her baby Meg is 8 months old and when they brought her in she would not stop laughing. She kept pointing in the air and laughing. We decided it's because she could see angels :. After the sealing Billy and I went to Chili's with my good friend Karen and her husband Scott. It was a lot of fun and I am glad I got to spend some quality time with Karen since she was unable to go to Los Hermonos.
This is Jessica and her baby Meg


She is a little angel herself :)

Group photo. Not a very good one but o well lol. The waitress said there was a glare after she took the 1st one so she moved and it's kinda at a weird angle. I love these girls :)
3 comments:
Ahhh...looks like you guys had fun, so sad I missed Los Hermanos with the girls! Miss and love you all!
OHh how sweet are you! I love those pics I wish I wouldve had my camera! I am sooo glad we got to get together again its always sooo good to see you and everyone! I am so glad you were able to make it to our sealing too it was so good to see you there and have you be there for us! I hope its not long before we get to hang again!:)
Los hermanos make the best drink on earth is called PICHIRICO.
Is heavenly!
I'm getting home sick again!
Time with friends is the best, specially when you are a mom!
Post a Comment