Saturday, August 30, 2008
19 months
Connor turned 19 months yesterday. He has passed the year in a half mark and is closer to two than one and I can't believe it! I am having so much fun with him though and love talking to him and making him laugh. Today I would say the duck says moo or something like that and he would laugh and shake his head no and say noooo. We were coloring on the floor and he has those crayola beginning markers that are shaped really round like a spinning top and I started spinning them and then he handed me green and said try green and then he handed me brown and said let's see and then after I spun it he said wow! When he says things like that it blows my mind cuz I have never even told him to say that or reapeated it over and over. It just shows that he is sucking in everything and learning so much! I posted a video a little while ago with me saying a color and then him reapeating the colors name. At the time he did not know his colors by color he could just say them and not know what color it was. Well telling him what color things are over and over has paid off and he knows almost all his colors! Almost everything I ask him what color it is and he can tell me or he will just hand me something and say the color. He also says A B C whenever he sees ABC and he says 1 2 3. Thank you everyone on your advice on nursery. I really am not a basket case about it if it seemed like it I was freaking out a little but not so much now and of course I won't give up :). A lot of you said that it was hard at 1st and you had to stay in there the 1st few times so me question is did you try sneaking out at all? Thanks again for your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment