Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I lost my camera :(
My friend Jessica (Hale) Livingston that lives in Arizona is in town so of course that means we have to have a get together! We were able to meet at the Costa Vida at Gateway and eat lunch and we all brought our kiddos (Amber (Issac) Prior, Karen (Wright) Ericson) so that we could go to the Children's Museum after. Melinda (Issac) Frandsen wasn't able to make lunch but she did make it the Museum. It was so much fun and I loved seeing all there kids! It is so crazy to me that Amber has 3 kids and Karen is pregnant with her 3rd. It is so fun though! Jess is pregnant with her 2nd too. I took A TON of cute pictures but unfortunatly left my camera at the museum. Once I realized it was gone I remembered when I was sitting by Jess and Karen that I sat it down by me and I think I left it there. I called the museum's lost and found and the Gateway's main lost and found and not luck. Jess did get a few pictures so hopefully she will email them to me so I can post them (hint, hint.) Connor LOVED the children's museum! It was the 1st time we had been and he was in heaven. I had heard how fun it was but didn't realize there was soooo much to do! I had to work at 3 so was only there for an hour in a half so I want to go again on a day I have off so that we can be there longer. I can guarantee Connor would have been entertained for 2 more hours there or just all day lol. Monday night I was able to hang out with one of my best friends Jill. She met me at my grandma's and we were able to chat and catch up. I love Jill and it was so good to be with her. Saturday night I was invited to Girl's Night with some friends and we went to Red Mango and had really yummy yogurt! It was so much fun talking and laughing with just us girls. I loved going with my friends yesterday to Costa Vida with all the kiddos but we were so distracted by them we didn't get to chat and have girl time as much. Red Mango was so nice to be able to do that with no kids. I have hung out with friends now in one week more than I usually do in like 6 months. It is so nice to have such good friends and to have friend time. When you are married and have kids and all live in different places it is a lot harder but well worth it! I am so grateful for all my friends and I really do wish we got together more often! I think it is so important to have friend time after you are married and have kids. It helps keep you sane! Our Lost party is tonight so that will be fun. Billy has been counting down the days till the Lost season premire pretty much since the season ended last year. It is finally here! Connor will be 2 next Thursday which blows my mind! Hopefully I will have a camera by then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sad!! I hope you get your camera back. I love the Childrens museum!! I want to get a membership when we move up north. It's so much fun!! Also, I still have the bath toys...someday I'll run over and give 'em to ya!
I'm sorry! That totally sucks! If they find it! Let me know! I live up here and I could go and grab it for you! I really want to take Brody again! He had so much fun!
SO I love the new dots but it makes it a little hard to read. I am sorry about the camera there is NOTHING worse.
Oh honey I feel your pain... my mom-in-law got me a nice camera for Christmas in 07 and I lost it 6 months later... it stinks! On to better days for you hopefully!
I'm so sorry you lost your camera! That really stinks! I hope you get another one soon so we can see more cute pictures of Connor!!
I can't wait until Jax is big enough to do fun things like that! I bet its so crazy for you that Connor is two! I am having a hard time beleiving that Jax is 4 months!
Post a Comment