Looks nice and comfy doesn't he....
ON THE FLOOR!Apparently the floor is more comfortable than his bed. Usually he plays and then gets into his bed. Guess he was too exhausted from all the playing.
Today he played in his room for 2 hours when I put him down for nap and then came out after 2 hours and it was 4:00 so I just decided to axe the nap today and he will go to bed early.
1st AMERICAN IDOL!
Ok so I am a HUGE American Idol fan and am so stoked that it is starting next week! Tuesday nights at work become Idol nights I love it! I seriously get so into it. I am so excited for the Salt Lake Auditions too. I am a huge fan of So you think you can dance too and they did auditions in Salt Lake for the 1st time last season. 4 from the Salt Lake auditions made it in to the top 20, 2 into the top 10, and 1 in to the top 4! Well because of all the talent they found there (and I'm sure David Archuleta had a lot to do with it) Idol went to Salt Lake for this season!It will be interesting with a new judge this season but I am way excited!
2nd LOST
Lost starts January 21st. I am not a die hard fan like my husband but I definetly love the show. Billy got me hooked and it is very very intense. We are having a Lost party for the premire which will be fun. If you are a Lost fan and want to come let me know!
3rd (the most excited of all!) CONNOR'S BIRTHDAY
His birthday is the 29th I can't believe he is going to be 2! I thought the 1st year went by fast but whoa this one was just as fast. I have loved the 23 months I have had with him so much and can't wait for the journey to come for this year too. We are getting family pictures and his 2 year old pictures done on Saturday at Target. We got them done there last year for his 1 year old and family pictures and they did a really good job. That was the last time we had them done so I am excited. They emailed them to us a few days after last time so as soon as we get them back I will post them!
4 comments:
Hey there, Thanks for your comment about the fire. We are in a temporary home for a while, but we're safe and happy. Hope all is well with you guys. Good luck with the nap thing. I usually give up and start putting them to bed at 7:00 instead. ---Happy Birthday Connor.
Hey Amber, I'm excited for the same 3 things!! We love Connor so much but lets keep working on recognizing Uncle Clayton.
I'm excited for American Idol too - I don't know why because last year and the year before I was kind of just starting to get sick of it and didn't care. I can't believe Connor is 2! That's so crazy!
That new bed transition can be hard, especially for nap time. Just keep to it and he'll adjust well. Cute pictures of Connor.
Yay for American Idol. It is fun to watch.
Post a Comment