Just a little spoiled you think?
Connor loves balloons and has had fun running around the living room holding all his balloons.
The cake. Billy was off the day it got made so he didn't make it but Target's Bakery where he works did!
Connor opening his presents with Mason. Mason was such a good helper :)
Mason and his sister Kennedy. The are sooo cute together and just the best of friends! They are only 14 months apart.
My friend Jeni with her 2 kids Lily and Owen.
Connor playing with his little people town. This is the only present Billy and I got him besides a book and a little elmo coloring book with crayons. All the presents at the top are because Connor is so loved lol. I still can't believe he is 2! He had his 2 year old well baby check up yesterday and turns out he has an ear infection. He is on an antibiotic now and doing really well but has a bad cough and runny nose. He weighs 32 lbs which is the 90th percentile, and is 38.5 inches tall which is the 98th percentile! He gained 1 lb since his 18 month appointment and grew 4 inches! I can't believe he grew 4 inches in 6 months he already was huge lol now he is just amazonly tall. Seriously he is like a tall 3 year old average 4 year old height and he just turned 2! Everyone is already saying he is so big for a 2 year old.It kind of makes me sad because I already am sad that he is growing up to fast and then for him to look like a 3 year old makes him seem even older. Of course he is tall I mean I am super tall for a girl and Billy is a little taller than me I just don't want him to look older lol. It is good to have tall boys though so I shouldn't be complaining I guess it would be sad if he was the height of a one year old. I can't believe it is the last day of the month I already feel like this year is flying by! I am excited for new adventures to come for the year.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Connor! Wow, I can't believe it he's so growing up. Sounds like you had a fun party.
I didn't find the picture it just came with the blog it's simply blogs and I love them!(there is a link on my blog!) I just love that there are three columns instead of two!!! Is girls night on Friday?.... I am so lost!
Happy Birthday Connor! Thanks for inviting us! It was so fun to see you guys!
P.S. Why did you have to put the American Idol spoiler on here?! I had to close my eyes and scroll down here so I could make a comment. You're so mean!! Just kiddin'!
happy birthday connor! looks like it was a fun celebration! hope he's doing better from the ear infection. that's no fun.
Post a Comment