Yesterday I was finally able to go to "Mommy Club" for the 1st time. Rachel (Llewellyn) Wilkinson invited me into the mommy club a long time ago but I was never able to go till now. I am so glad I went Connor and I had a blast! It was just Rachel, her little guy Brecken, Ashley Wilson, and her little guy Gavin. Brecken will be 2 in like less than a week and Gavin just turned 2 last month so they are both really close to Connor's age. It was so fun seeing them together! We went sledding just at a little hill in SF by Rachel's grandma's house. Connor LOVED it! C For once he was not clingy to me and was Mr. Independent. He just played off on his own and didn't even need me. He usually always needs me with him and says "hand, hand", so that he can take my hand wherever he goes. He even went to Rachel and let her put him in the sled and push him down while I took a picture. He usually never goes to people he doesn't know. He was just so excited and laughing and smiling the whole time we were there! The only time he wasn't smiling was when he was enjoying eating the snow. I definetly am going to take him sledding again this year it was so much fun!

We were able to get all 3 boys in to a sled and have them go down together. They all loved it! Connor is the one in the front.

We had them do it again! This time Connor is the one in the back.

Wheee! Connor was so daring I was surprised! He went over a little jump once, and backwards once and loved both! It was so funny because as soon as we would get done he would say AGAIN AGAIN! He tried crawling up the hill and pushing the sled at the same time once. He also tried going down on his butt once cuz I was being to slow at putting him in the sled and I think he realized that wasn't as fun. He did say again again like I said but if I would ask him if he wanted to go again he would yell no or not yet in an excited voice. It's so funny because he knows how to say yes but still likes to say no when he means yes don't ask me why.

Going down with Mommy

Eating the snow
Connor is the one in the middle



It was so funny all 3 boys just sat like this for like 5 minutes and us mom's went camera happy! It was such a perfect picture moment. Don't they look so cute!
Gavin, Connor, Brecken

Connor laughing
5 comments:
I've been meaning to comment on your blog for awhile! I too am so excited for American Idol, ITS MY MOST FAVORITE EVER!!! Cant wait! Those sledding pictures are so fun! I have yet to suffer the cold and do that with McCoy, but I need to do it soon! Im all about the summer weather, not so much about the winter! Im glad teh holidays all treated you well! I didnt know you worked?? Where do you work? We need to do something soon, that would be so fun!!
The sledding picture with you is so cute. I bet it feels good to see him taking his own independent leave. You are such a good mom. Thanks for the update. I need to start a mommy club up here, looks like fun!
What a fun day! I am scared of sledding. Me + snow or slick = a good fall! Looks like you had fun!
How fun I may have to go sledding next week too! Wow its been forever since I have been in snow I am so excited! It will be so fun to see you I am so glad we were able to work something out we are going to party like its 1999!:)
the pictures of the three of them are precious.
Post a Comment