Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New pictures!

Here are our new family pictures and Connor's 2 year old pictures!





Connor just wanted to run around the whole time. The photographer got out a stool and he liked it but would only sit in it for 2 seconds. We started telling him to tell the photographer what A starts with and to sit in the chair and tell her and well it worked. We just had to keep doing it with every letter. He would jump up right after he told her what it started with though.


In this picture you can tell he is talking. It's because he is telling the photographer a word that a letter starts with lol.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say for the record that Connor is sporting the same hair style I had that night you made fun of me so much. What's the difference?

Ty & Em said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he's two! Girls night was so much fun! I can't wait until next month!

Elizabeth said...

OH they look so good. was that at target?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...