My little sister Kailey took my phone in to the bathroom and recorded herself being a "space alien". The mirror in the bathroom has the side mirrors that you can move and she puts them at a certain angle and it makes her face look like this. After I saw what she had recorded and laughed so hard I told her to do it with my camera so I could put it on the blog. I think it is hilarious hopefully you guys do too :)

This is what she really looks like.
5 comments:
Carter and I watched it together. When it was done I asked him what he thought and he said "geek" and ran off.
That is hilarious. Both the alien thing and Sherry's comment...
I remember doing this when I was little! LOL its so funny! Your sister does it so well!
I LOVE Kailey. I am going to tell her that she is doing that for camp this year. She is a hoot. Thanks for sharing!
haha wow this is embaressing lol well sherry carter really hurt me! haha jk that is so funny he said that! jill how am i gonna do that at camp if we dont have a mirror? haha
Post a Comment