Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catch Up Time

Hello my blog readers. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update and to have kept you all waiting! I have been meaning to update for a while and finally am. This post is very random,out of order and long. Aren't all my posts though :). I really hope you ENJOY THE RIDE. The update is from now to January because I always forget that it uploads the pictures and puts what you put on 1st last.



Jack is now 8 months old! He has had a lot of milestones in the last month!
At 7 months he started crawling! He could get around before that but officially started crawling about 3 weeks ago.
About a month ago when you would say dance he would head band and start bobbing his head. Now when you say it he shakes his booty and kinda does a hip thrust. It is so cute!
He claps whenever you say YAY! clap or pat a cake. He sometimes just claps when he is excited or when I am feeding him. Love it!
He pulls himself up to a standing position holding on to anything and everything. He started doing this about a week before he started crawling. He loves to stand!
He can wave bye bye but only will do it when he feels like it not on demand.
When you say "Can you give me kisses?" he grabs your face and gives you a big juicy slobbery open mouthed kiss. Sometimes without me asking him to give me kisses he will. He just grabs my face and say awwwww and gives me kisses. Sometimes his kisses go on for a couple minutes.
When you say give me five he gives you five.
He is very active but still very cuddly. I love it when he puts his head on my shoulder and he will put one arm around my neck and the other one around my arm. He hates to be cradled but loves to put his head on my shoulder.
He LOVES to bath. He is so clingy to me while I am trying to get read so I just stick him in the tub and then he's a happy camper.
His personality is so much fun now I just love it. He is a big time momma's boy and very clingy to me. Sometimes it's frustrating when he wants to be held 24/7 . I just have to remind myself how it doesn't last very long and to cherish it. They are only babies once and then I will miss when he wanted me to hold him. He already is growing way to fast and I just want to enjoy every minute.


Such a pretty boy!
He pretty much will eat anything and everything. He has been into finger foods for a while now. He now eats pretty much anything he can chew (still no teeth). It's nice because he eats table food now but he still loves his Gerber baby food.

Jack's 1st cupcake

He LOVED it!

Bathtime buddies. They love to bath together!

All cozy after a bath


Such a cutie pie

Billy came in to Target yesterday and this is what Jack's hair looked liked. ALL GONE. I was so shocked he hadn't told me or anything. I have been wanting to cut Jack's hair for a while and Billy was the one that would say no. He wanted to wait till he was 1. I wanted it cut but not this short. I wanted to be able to put it in a mohawk (it was too long for one before). Billy was DONE though so he took him to his guy. I am stilll kinda sad but I am getting used to it.

This is his hair that they cut.

This is how long it was before.

Well that's my update on Jack. Now on to some random pics from the last couple weeks.

Connor built me this giraffe with his blocks. I know it's not amazing but it's cute. I was a proud mom.

This picture is one of my all time favorite pictures ever. I came out of the bathroom from getting ready for work one morning to see this in my bed (Billy was in there too). It made my heart melt. I still love to look at it and smile every time I do.


One morning when I was leaving this is what the sky looked like. Loved it and had to snap a picture.


I love this picture of Connor. He had some blood work done to check his calcium levels, bone density and such. He had it done because of breaking his leg. It is so not fun to watch them put an iv in your kid. After the blood tests I took him to McDonald's and got him his favorite. A vanilla ice cream cone.

2 weeks ago we took a 4 day vacation break to the condo in St. George. It was so nice and so very much needed. The weather was pretty good. We had one really warm day like low 60's. The other days were still like 50's so much better than here. It was so nice to just relax and hang with my fam.

We went and walked around the temple one day. Billy took this awesome shot.
Connor playing in the bush at the Temple.
Billy and Jack

My 3 boys. Connor wouldn't come down lower for the pic.

We went swimming a couple times at the condo. Connor LOVES to swim!
Baby Jack
Brotherly love.
Connor reading a Pokemon book at Barnes N Noble.
I let Connor do a few rides at the mall. The motorcycle was his favorite.

Me and my baby.

Jack's 1st Oreo
All clean after his Oreo


On the car ride to St. George. I gave Jack a cracker and it made him happy for about 2 minutes lol. He only slept like 20 minutes the whole ride there. He didn't scream the whole ride there he was just whiney. If I talked to him and gave him attention he was ok for the most part. Connor slept for 2 hours on the way there. On the way back we had complete opposite Jack slept the whole ride home and Connor didn't sleep at all. He just played with his Leapster Explorer, Vreader, and our old DS's and was fine though. It's nice when they can get older and entertain themselves in the car.

Playing at Papa Bill's (Billy's dad) office.


Connor turned 4!!! I really cannot believe that he is 4. It is so surreal to me. He has grown up sooo much in the last couple months. He now likes Star Wars, Pokemon, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, and video games. I feel like he went from 3 to 7.

Connor wanted a Tangled Cake for his Birthday and that is what he got! Billy made this amazing Tangled cake for him!

He got the Tangled Wii game he asked for :)
His face after opening it. Love it.

We went to Incredible Pizza for Connor's Birthday and it was a lot of fun! We had never been there it is pretty new. It is in Draper. We had all you can eat pizza plus all you can eat buffet. I ate so much! Then we played arcade games, mini golf, laser tag, and did go carts. Connor loved the arcade games and I had fun with a few of them too :). We still have a bunch of tokens to use so we will be going back.

Just a cute picture of my cute 4 year old boy at his well check up.
My cousin Alli came home from her mission! She was in Tuscan Arizona and then transferred to Albuquerque, New Mexico. At her homecoming Me, my mom, my sister Taylor, and Alli were all wearing red so we had to get a picture! Kailey well she isn't in red she just wanted to be in the picture haha.

In January I went with a couple of friends and their kids to The Lehi Legacy Center. It was Jack's 1st time swimming and he LOVED it! We were in the water for about 2 hours and he was happy the whole time. It was so nice to go do with this crappy weather and being so cooped up!

Connor had a blast!
Jack loved this swing! He was in it for about a half hour just perfectly content.

We are going to California and DISNEYLAND in 2 weeks! I am soo excited! I cannot wait to see Connor's reaction to it all. He is so excited and asks about it everyday. I think it is going to be a completely different experience going to Disneyland with him and seeing it through his eyes. I think it's going to be my favorite time just thinking about it. We aren't going to take Jack my mother in law is going to tend him. I have never left him overnight and it's going to be hard to leave him. I think I will be sad to leave him but at the same time so glad to have not taken him. My next post will be all about it after we get back. So excited!



4 comments:

Sherry said...

LOVE the giraffe. That is awesome!

Brent and Ashley said...

Such a cute post! Aren't baby kisses THE BEST?! Even if they do leave you all wet, it's cute slobber!

Melissa said...

Disneyland! That will be fun. I got to take Nathan to Disney World a few times before we moved and it was so much fun seeing him enjoy everything. Great pictures from this post. Sounds like Jack is such a fun baby. I love that age!

DAJP said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how long Jacks hair was.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...