Is it just me or did Christmas come and go so fast? Did the year 2010 go by so fast?! I cannot believe a whole DECADE from 2000 is gone! I think the last 10 years have gone by fast! We had a GREAT Christmas! Connor was so much fun this year and Jack well I am sure he will be more fun next year but he still was fun!
Me and my boys
He has this expression a lot. Such a happy boy.
LOVE this one.
The older Jack gets the more wiggly and active he gets. He sometimes tries to jump out of my arms. He still is trying so hard to crawl. He's getting so close and wants to crawl so bad!
He will not let me feed him he has to feed himself. When I try to put the spoon in his mouth he grabs it and puts it in his mouth.
Christmas Eve we went to Grandma Judy's and then Grandma Davis's. Even though Grandma Davis is gone we all went to her house and got together just like always.
My goofy sisters Taylor and Kailey
Christmas morning I woke up at 7:30 am and could not go back to sleep. I decided to get up and get ready since we had to be to Billy's Grandma's in West Jordan at 10 am. I got ready and then the anxiety of Connor's reaction was killing me so I woke him up at 8:30. Jack was still asleep and I woke him up at 9. The one day he sleeps in lol. After breakfast at Billy's grandmas we spent the day at Billy's parents. They got a kinect for their xbox so we played a bunch of games on it. It is so much fun!
Such a cutie!
I thought this picture was so weird. I took it on my phone and this is how it looked after I took it. Weird right? I guess Jack is glowing cuz he is such an angel!
Santa brought Jack a walker!
and a Baby Einstein book! He also mostly got clothes other than that. 6 month olds are easy to please on Christmas :)


Connor got a Leapster Explorer. Let me tell you it is like the best thing we have ever got him. He loves it!
What could it be?
A rapunzel barbie!
I love her!
Ok I know I know yes "Santa" got Connor a Rapunzel barbie. He is in LOVE with her though! It's not just a barbie to him that he wanted it's the character that he wanted. He knows her and he loves her and I don't care or think anything is wrong with it. His birthday is this month and he said he wants a Tangled cake. I think it would be cool if we made it like the castle and put Flynn, the horse, and Pascal the chameleon with Rapunzel on it. That way it is a little more boyish :).
All the presents around the tree before they got opened.
2010 was a great year! The greatest thing that happened in 2010 was Jack joining our little family! He brings so much joy to our family. I can't wait to see what is in store for us for 2011. Happy 2011 everyone!






















3 comments:
Ah, love that he got her for Christmas! Brecken has Hannah (a cabbage patch doll) that he loves, they are little and who cares :) Sure do miss you girly, we are going to have to get together for mommy club soon. Hopefully everyone's schedules aren't too crazy now that the holidays are over. Oh, and yes I think 2010 went by CRAZY FAST!!!
Ambie! those picts of Jack are pretty freakin cute! CAn you believe he's what....6-7 months now?? Ummmm hu?? crazy!! Im glad you guys had a great christmas! I am sad that its all gone :( so I need to call you..... lets make a plan! love your gutsy!!
it's not just u. christmas DID come and go super fast and thank gosh it did. holy mother.
ok i LOVE all the faux hawks sported by ur precious family. so sweet :)
Post a Comment