I was watching t.v. and was very shocked to see Connor had picked up more than half of his potato head toys and put them in the sterilite tote. i was so shocked and proud of him i started telling him good job and cheering him on so he kept picking them up and then would clap after. ok so you guys may be thinking big deal he picked up his toys. i have been trying to get him to help me for a LONG time and whenever I pick them up with him around he just throws them all out so I always have to wait till he goes to bed. For some reason it is much more fun to throw them out then to put them in. Today was a big milestone with him picking up his toys and I hope it is one that continues :)
Connor is going to be 18 months old tomorrow. I can't believe already half of a year has gone by since he turned one. It is so crazy how much he learns every day and how much he is changed in a year in a half. He is so much fun and we just love him to death!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so cute!What an adorable little man. I love it! I can't believe he is so big already!
That's so cute! I love it! I know how you feel - kind of...the two year olds in my old class were TERRIBLE about picking up toys! It's so nice when they finally do it!
that is a big milestone. I should get the clean up song for you. you can sing it with him or play it when its time to clean up. there is even a time to clap when you are all done..
I love the clapping for himself, I've never clapped for myself when I pick up Dallin toys, I should, hmmm maybe not, I'll be clapping all day if I start.
Huge milestone!
hey i need your email address! my blog is private and that's the only way I can add you! I am super jealous that Conner will pick up his toys! Maybe Brody and him should get together and he could teach him!
emily- my email address is ambam84@hotmail.com. i hope u read this comment since i can't go to your blog it's the only way i can give it to u!
Post a Comment