Friday, July 18, 2008

Birthdays & Farm

Sorry it has taken my so long to update! I have been busy having a birthday party, going to a birthday party, working, and babysitting my little sister's Jaqlyn & Taylor while my mom and Kailey are in New York (lucky). My internet wasn't working for a couple days too and I seriously was going crazy! Well Tuesday was my birthday and we went up to my ranch to celebrate. It was a lot of fun!

Connor playing in the water. Since he was playing in it here I took off his clothes and put a swim diaper on and as soon as I did he wanted nothing to do with it. He just liked playing in the sand, and throwing it and everyone and everything.

I tried to get Connor to go in the boat with Billy and that didn't last very long he hated it. I think he hated the life jacket more though it was too big and choking him.



Mommy and Connor swinging

Hudson caught a lizard! Hudson is our good friends's Ryan and Liz Holdaway's little boy.


Last Saturday we finally took Connor to the petting zoo and Thanksgiving Point. I had been wanting to take him for a long time because he loves farm animals and making all the sounds. He had fun but not as much as I thought haha.

This cow tried to eat Connor. No seriously it bit on to his shorts and wouldn't let go! I wish we would have gotten a picture it was so funny.


Connor's 1st ride on a pony. He really liked the pony ride.

Jenn and Katie. Our friend Jenn Sekona and her husband Sipa and 2 kids Mason & Kennedy went with us.




That night we went to a surprise birthday party for our good friend Clayton. He had never had one and it was fun to see his reaction. His birthday is the day before mine!

The Birthday Boy Clayton and Connor


Billy made these cupcakes they were yummy! He used starbursts on the frosting and made them look like presents! It was very creative!

Karri made this cake for Clayton. It was yummy too.

Connor playing with Clayton's sister Kylie.

4 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you are having a fun summer. Your little boy is so cute!

Amanda said...

Hey Amber! I hope you had a great birthday!! And I'm so glad that that cow didn't eat Connor...

DAJP said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time at the Thanksgiving Point Farm. We went there last year and I know Jackson loved it. I'm sure Connor loved it. Oh, I was going to ask you if you could totally e-mail me those pictures? That would be great! Thanks a ton Am! Love ya tons! My e-mail is: ambershelley@hotmail.com (just in case you don't have it)

James and Cassidee said...

I hope you had a good birthday! Sorry we didn't make it. Trust me, you would not want to see me in a bathing suit at this point!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...