Friday, July 11, 2008

Such a funny kid

Connor ALWAYS wants to go outside. It used to be just the front door he would go to and whine when he wanted too but now it is the back as well. I opened the back door for him and was going to go outside with him he looked out there and then went back to his toys and decided he wanted to throw all of his toys outside. He kept going back and forth throwing them outside and it was so funny I had to take pictures and blog about it!

He pulled the blanket outside very 1st.

This is him on the go to get some toys.

Getting some toys


What it looked like outside

Yes that is the phone book he is throwing outside


It was hard to get a lot of good pictures because he was on the go plus there was a glare from the sun. This kid cracks me up though!

6 comments:

DAJP said...

This is hillarious that Connor did this. I love it, it's totally something that Jackson did when he was younger. I don't know if you saw my comment down lower. I haven't been on the computer forever since we were on vacation for a while and were totally busy, but those pictures you posted were way cute of us. I had so much fun seeing you guys. Love ya tons!
Amber Pendleton

SFHS 2002 said...

Class of 2002 has started a blog. Check it out at www.sfhs2002.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

That is hilarious. What a funny little man.

Wilkinson Family said...

Oh dear, we are into moving toys from one room to another but this is even better! THis age is so much fun!!!

Angie said...

Ha, ha, ha...that is so funny! I guess I am laughing because that is totally something that Noah would do! Thank heaven for little boys?!?!?! They're adorable :).

The Starks said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! PS I love your blog! Its so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...