Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ranch

This weekend was the Annual Doty Reunion at the Ranch. Every year the weekend around my dad's birthday his family all come and stay at the ranch in their trailers and tents. His sister and her family live in Wyoming and this is the only time every year that we see them. Billy was supposed to work Friday night and when I got home he said that he had given someone his shift and wanted to go camping at the ranch. I was planning on just going up all day Saturday. Well staying in a tent with Connor would not be a good idea so Billy slept up there in his tent a lone wolf and Connor and I slept at my parent's house. Connor was really good at the ranch Friday night and all day Saturday. I figure he was content cuz his favorite things to play with are up there: rocks, sand/dirt, and water. He really loved playing in the sand. I was out swimming and looked at him on the beach just sitting in a corner by himself playing with all the sand toys.




He really liked the teeter totter too. It was his first time going on one and Jaqlyn is only 10 lbs more than him so it worked pretty well. I would say farmer farmer let me down and he really enjoyed it.


I think this is the cutest picture of Connor. One of my fav's. He loved swinging as well.




Connor was very cautious with going in to the water. On my birthday we couldn't even get him to get in at all. He had been sitting close to it playing in the mud and then this is where Billy got him to finally walk out in to it. After this he was fine playing in it and walking in it and did for about an hour.



Jaqlyn being a cutie on the trampoline tube.


Chicken War!


On The 24th I went down to Spanish Fork for the parade. It was a lot of fun and I got to see a few of my good friends that I hadn't seen forever!





Connor hanging out with Taylor in a tree during the parade.

1 comment:

A.J. and Ashley said...

I remember the fun times at your ranch with the young men/young women! It was always so much fun. I can't believe how big Connor is getting. He's so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...