Monday, July 28, 2008

Connor saying his colors

Yesterday I was reading Connor his little colors board book and after I said each color he said it. He doesn't really know his colors but he does say purple before I do! He won't say brown though because the picture is of a bear so he just has to growl whenever he sees a bear.


3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Isn't it so great how little minds work? Hannah recently learned her colors too, but she won't let me video her--anytime she sees the camera she wants to see pictures of herself. oh well. Connor is getting big--hooray for 18 months and going to nursery! :)

Elizabeth said...

so cute my favorites were orange - rabbit and yellow - - red red and brown - grrrr. that may not be exactly what he said but thats what I heard. Way to go connor what a smart boy.

Sherry said...

His enunciation is awesome! Me and Carter watched this together, but he didn't repeat the colors. Sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...