Taylor, Me, Jaqlyn

Me and Kailey

LOTS of dancers.

I know that you can't tell but this is Miley.





Update on Connor. He wore his wrap till Saturday and then Billy took it off and he was standing by himself and crawling more and walking a little bit holding his hand but would cry. Today Billy took him to the doctor and they did an x-ray again and watched him walk and said he just has a really bad sprain. He said to keep the wrap off and give him ibuprofen and he should be better by the end of the week. I gave him some ibuprofen tonight and he started walking by himself with out me holding his hand or trying to make him and was walking around a lot more. Poor kid. I know it seems like I just posted that he sprained his leg a few posts ago but that only lasted like a day this one is way worst. That time he wouldn't walk then I gave him motrin and he ran all over the place and it was only for a couple days that I had to give him motrin. Last time he also would walk normal like nothing was wrong and this time he limps and is a lot slower. He is getting very determined to walk though even though it is so hard for him. He has been really happy and really good and I just have so much fun playing with him and love him more and more every day! Hopefully he will be back to normal by the end of the week!
4 comments:
looks like you had a fun night! pretty cool firework pics- probably a little bit bigger than the 10 or so we had in the backyard-lol
I'm glad that Connor is feeling better! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!
Yay I am so glad you put fireworks pics we dont see any here unless you go into super hot weather and sweat it out, which we didnt want to with Meg! But that is awsome I have always wanted to go to the stadium of fire! Too bad it was Miley, she is LAME hahahaha:) Poor little Conner I am glad he is finally feeling better!
Hey Amber! You have such a cute family! Connor is so cute! I hope you husband is doing well. It's good to hear from you. I haven't seen or talked to you in the longest time. This way we'll be able to keep in touch!
Post a Comment