Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun at Grandma Davis's

On Sunday I went to my Grandma Davis's. I have such fond memories of going there on Sundays because there is always going to be family there no matter what. My cousin Ben and his family were here visiting and I hadn't seen them for a couple years so it was really nice to see them! They are moving here to Utah. I can't remember the name of the town but it is close to St.George lol. I bet Nadene is excited to have them closer!



This is all of the great grandkids that were there. It is Amber and Mark's Kids, Ben and Jodi's minus there new baby and then Connor and Jaqlyn. Jaqlyn is the only one that isn't 2nd generation in this picture. My mom is glad that all of her neices and nephews have kids for Jaqlyn to play with. What's funny is this isn't even close to all of them I think there is about 30. I would love to see a picture with all of the great grandkids but with so many of my cousins living out of state I doubt we could get them all here at the same time.

My dad and Connor had matching shirts so I wanted to take a picture. Connor unfortunately is not a grandpa's boy lol.


Connor and Milo were playing with the radio. I thought it was cute.

This is my aunt Nadene with her new grandson Rodger. Ben and Jodi's 3rd boy!

Kailey didn't want me to take a picture of her because she "wasn't ready" so that is why she is looking away.

Grandma Davis

Taylor and Connor


Kids playing in sand.


When I got home that night I was getting Connor a cup of milk and sat him down and he walked towards me and tripped right over his open book and I literally watched one leg twist one way and the other one the other way. I thought it was his ankle but it was his leg. I feel like it was just yesterday that I posted about him spraining his leg. This time it is worst though and he had to get it wrapped. Last time it was like I gave him motrin and then he would run around just fine and I only had to for a couple days. This time there is no walking :(. After it happened he cried for 20 minutes and luckily went to sleep and slept all night. In the morning wouldn't walk or stand on it so Billy took him to instacare and they didn't see anything on the xray so they wrapped it. They said that we can take it off every day or every couple days and see if he will walk and if in a week he still can't walk to bring him back in. I am really hoping he will be fine in a few days and we won't have to take him back in. These pictures just remind me of when he broke his leg and I just feel so bad for him! He is crawling a lot more today than he did yesterday and will walk holding on to my hands a little bit. It seems like he is getting better so cross your fingers that he is! He is a lot happier today too well as happy as a kid can be who can't run around when that is his favorite thing to do. poor guy.


5 comments:

Breanne said...

Seriously! What is up with him hurting his legs!!!

Wilkinson Family said...

I swear boys and getting hurt! Brecken's cousins are down this weekend and Xander (Brecken's age) will be going home a little more black and blue than when he got here.
Keep us posted, hope he is better soon!

Katie L. said...

Poor kid...first his leg, then the wedding incident and now his leg again! I'd keep him in a bubble if I were you! Ha! I love going to your grandmas! My boys have been asking to go there so we need to!

Amanda said...

Is your child accident prone? Good grief, it seems like every other post is something about him being hurt or something! The legs and the choking! I'm sorry! haha! Boys will be boys! Good luck. Love ya!

Anto Gillies said...

OH MAN! that looks so sad! u should come see my blog and my boys shiners.. it will make ya feel better about having a boy.. they are all accident prone! loves!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...