
Connor and Jackson

The 3 Amber's reunited! For those of you that don't know in high school we were best friends and we were Amber #1, 2, and 3. I was #3 cuz I'm the youngest.

This is only one of Amber (Issac) Prior's kids. She has 2 boys as well. She is the one on the far right.

Before the wedding I went to a dinner pool party with my fam for the Home Owners Association. For those of you that don't know my dad designs houses. It was at the Provo park and the food was really good. After we went swimming and the pool was so fun! It has a kiddie pool area with slides, spraying water everywhere, and all kinds of fun stuff! The big pool was cool too cuz it's really shallow. We hung out where it is like 1 1/2 ft deep and Connor loved walking around in the pool and sitting. He would climb out and then come running to me and jump into my arms in the pool. Jaqlyn kept dunking Kailey. It was so funny to see little Jaqlyn dunking her she was like she's so strong haha. I gave my mom my camera and told her to take some pictures. She just sat there snapping pictures the whole time and there actually were a lot of funny ones so I decided to make a slide show!
Connor is 17 months old today. I can't believe he is almost 18 months it is so crazy. This year has been a blast and he is just so fun learning new words and things every day.



4 comments:
Way scary about Connor choking! I'm glad he's okay! You look great Ambambarino!! I love your guts.
Oh my gosh, how scary! I am so glad that someone was there to help! It was nice that you were able to see all your friends and Connor sure looked cute!
OMG I almost started crying when I was reading about Conner choking! Then I kept reading and saw you with the Ambers and almost started crying again! I miss you all soooo much! I am so excited to see you in a few weeks yayayayayay!:) YOu are all sooo hot too:)
I don't know if you'll see this comment Amber, but these are way cute pictures of us. I hope I can copy them and have them. I had so much fun seeing you. Hope everything is going alright with you guys.
Post a Comment