Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Park & Aquarium

Today we went to the The Living Planet Aquarium up in Sandy. Connor loves making fishy sounds and seeing fish so I knew he would love it. He liked it but at his age was more interested in running around and at pushing his stroller around.

Billy took this picture from the opposite side of the tank as Connor. Pretty cool huh.

Connor loved steering the boat!

Billy's grandpa, Grandpa Eyre.



Billy thinks this picture is so cool cuz he thinks Connor looks like a ghost. What do you think?

On Sunday we went to the Children's Discovery Park. Connor has a lot of fun, but I think he will like it more when he is older. We had a lot of fun though and it was a beautiful day!







Connor loved playing with the blocks and the chimes!
Connor's sprain is better it only lasted for a couple days and I was so glad! He has had a really bad rash for a couple of weeks though. He was prescribed an ointment and after a week it was not any better so I called and they prescribed an oral prescription and it got worst so I called 3 days after he started taking it and the Doctor wanted to see it and they prescribed a new ointment today so hopefully it will get better!
My favorite things about Connor lately are:
Whenever he hands me something I say thank you so now whenever he hands me something he says thank you it is so cute! Yesterday he was going through my moms video cabinet and handing the videos to Taylor saying thank you.
When you ask him what the rooster says he says cocka it's so cute!
Whenever he would pick up something gross I would say cucka so now when he does he says cuck.
Whenever I comb his hair I say pretty so now whenever he has a comb he combs his hair and says pretty or when I am done doing it he touches it with his hands and says pretty.
He will put a phone to his ear and say hello the cutest is when he gets his monitor and puts it to his ear and says hello.
Whenever I sing or he hears Twinkle little star he opens and closes his hands and says twinkle twinkle. Whenever he sees a star he does it too. I bought him a cd with that song on it and played it in the car so now every time we are in the car he says twinkle twinkle and then grunts because he wants to hear it.

6 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Connor is so cute and smart! Can't wait to play when we get home!!!

Wilkinson Family said...

How fun! It is so cute to hear them talk and copy everything you say...Brecken is in the same stage

About the rash, did they tell you what it was? Brecken had a rash awhile back that wouldn't go away and they said it was strep, the medicaiton took it away but it came back off and on so our doctor had us change soap and it is gone for good. It looked just like little red bumps almost like pimples...

DAJP said...

Such cute and fun pictures at the aquarium. I was going to see if you knew Kyle and Kaitlyn are getting married June 27th. You totally need to come to the reception. I am going to be there! Yay!!!!! Keep in touch so we can all go hang out.
Love ya tons!

Jeni Boston said...

So I feel bad, I just read your comment about getting together last Saturday! I'm sorry!! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far. We'll have to get together and play soon!

jennsekona said...

that looks like so much fun! connor is getting so big!

hairprincess said...

Thats fun I like aquariums, that ghost pic is crazy! I love the one of him behind the tank that is a great pic! I always am taking Meg to do stuff she still doesnt appreciate at her age haha its like we want them to play with us but we dont want them to grow up too fast!:) Its still fun either way though huh? I am glad his sprain is getting better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...