
Oh my goodness look how creative I am being! I took 3 pictures of Kailey and Bailey because they were all turning out funny so they would look at them and then tell me to take a new one and look at the cute little thing I made with all 3 of the pictures. Now that I have figured this out you might be seeing more soon to come so beware lol. Bailey is Kailey's friend that she took to Bear Lake.

We drove through Logan and neither Billy or I had seen the Logan temple and Billy really wanted to go take pictures of it so he did. It is really pretty.
I thought I would throw these pictures in here even though they are not from Bear Lake lol. Today Connor and I went swimming at the pool here where we live and when we were done and I had changed out of my swimsuit Connor was playing with it. He had put it around his neck and then was holding the beach bag and it was so cute but I was too late at getting the camera! These are still cute though!


My mom got this tube for Connor and he is doing really well in it. At first I thought he was to young for it this year but he is floating a lot better by himself with it! He flips over on his back sometimes but he doesn't cry he laughs. He can't swim in it but I'm sure he will be able to next year!

Jaqlyn was so tired because she got up early due to Connor waking her up at 7 am. She took a nap on the couch for like 2 in a half hours!


Sorry Kailey but I had too lol. She is going to kill me and tell me to take them off my blog but I wont haha.



Yes I know it looks like a flying saucer. This is actually a ton of glow necklaces we put together and then took a picture of cuz we thought it looked like a flying saucer. Isn't that cool!
Bear Lake was a blast! I went tubing this year and hadn't for a couple and it was so much fun! I fell off like 6 times and was so sore the next day but it was worth it! I went on a tube with my cousin Ariel, and then got on with my cousin Cristi, and then made my sister Kailey get on with me. It was so fun! Connor loved it there! He loved swimming and playing in the sand and just running around outside! The weather was beautiful! I had fun playing Scum and Phase 10 with cousins and aunts at night. We played mario kart on the ds's too. We had a total of 6 ds's so we were able to do wireless and all of us compete against each other and it was fun. The food that everyone made barbequed chicken sandwiches, salads, lasangna was all amazing! I love my family so much and am so grateful for them! I love having such a big family and that we are all so close! I would like to publically thank my parents because Billy and I weren't going to go to Hawaii this year because we couldn't afford plane tickets so they bought them for us! I am sooo excited and so grateful to them! I am in debt to them for so much that they have done for me and they are just the best! Also my mom is going to get me and billy tickets to wicked for my birthday and I am super stoked about that! I am so lucky to have the greatest parents ever!








3 comments:
I love seeing these pictures! We will have to come over and swim with you one day at the pool this summer!!
It was a really fun trip! We are so lucky to be able to come with you guys!
How fun I havent been to bear lake for forever! HOw did you make those three pics together that is way super cute!?
Post a Comment