Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shower

Yesterday was my cousin Lindsey's bridal shower.

Here is Lindsey the bride to be!

Group photo yay! I LOVE all these people! Couldn't ask for a better family.

Me and my sister Kailey

Aunt Karen

My cousin Ariel and Aunt Nadene

Summer and Katie.

I thought I would throw this on here. This is one of my best friend's; Amber (Issac) Prior's baby. Her name is Eva. She has 2 boys and now finally a girl. Isn't she cute? She was perfect while I was there and didn't cry once. Very mellow and good natured. She was very active and strong for her age! She weighed 9 lbs when she was born beating out her older brothers.


Update: Connor sprained his leg. When I was at my friend Amber's he walked on to her tramp that is a under ground one. It is an old tramp and the springs are pretty far apart. There is one part where they are even more far apart. I was watching him so that I could grab him when he went to walk off but he was to quick and went right where the hole is and fell underneath the tramp. He was scared under there and just layed there. I had to grab his shirt to pull him up. He only cried for a minute and then was fine and running around again. The next morning he woke up and would not walk and would cry if I would try to get him too. He held his right leg up and just cried. I took him to the doctor and then we went and got x-rays and they said the fracture came up negative that it's just a sprain and to just give him motrin. I was at work last night but Billy said he was running around all night and was fine. This morning he woke up crying and I think it was probably stiff and sore. It' s hard cuz you are supposed to stay off it and it will heal faster if u do. With motrin and the pain being better he just wants to run around. How do I get my 16 month old that all he wants to do is run around to not? Guess we will just keep giving him motrin to help the pain and let him run around :)

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

That was fun hanging out with you all the other day...actually yesterday! I really hope that his leg feels better really soon!

Brent and Ashley said...

Oh Amber, I'm so sorry to hear about little Connor! I guess it's just part of being a boy! I hope he gets all better!!!

hairprincess said...

Fun I think I remember Lindsay I didnt know you were related, looks like a fun party! I wish I couldve gone to Ambers with ya that would have been super fun, in July we will get together for SURE! Poor little Conner that is so awful I wish I was there to give him a big hug!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...