Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding

Yesterday was Tejay & Crystal's Wedding. Tejay is Billy's best friend since high school. I really like both of them and have had a lot of fun hanging out with them! 2 years ago they came over every Monday night and we watched Prison Break. They went on a trip with us to St. George 2 years ago as well. They are a great couple and I am so excited for them!


Karri took these pictures of us at the wedding aren't they cute? They are the 1st family photo we have had since we got them professionally done 5 months ago. Pretty cute for non professional huh.

Connor giving Karri a kiss. precious.




Tejay and Crystal coming out of the temple!

awwww

what a cute couple!

beautiful bride!



It was such a beautiful day for a wedding! The weather was perfect! It made me really wish I didn't get married in cold February lol. Going to there wedding was an awesome experience. I love hearing the vows and feeling the special spirit in the temple. I felt like I was renewing my vows and couldn't help but get teary eyed listening to it. We also went to Crystal's endowment on Wednesday and Billy & I had not been to the temple in a long time. It was so nice to go and do it and we definetely are going to strive to go more often!

6 comments:

Mason Manor said...

What cute family pictures! We need to do that. Also, I like your new blog background :)

DAJP said...

These are great pictures. Its good to see that Tejay your friend Billy got married.

Katie L. said...

I love what going to the temple can do for you! Billy looks really good! It was fun seeing you today at Karen's!

hairprincess said...

Cute pics that is soo pretty! I hope you can make it to our sealing in July! You are planning that right? Cause I totally want you there! :)

hairprincess said...

Hey again! We are totally on at the same time haha, I should just call ya:) But its July 29th at 6pm, I would love to see ya! I was totally busy I wanted to see you too when I was there I barely had two seconds to see Am,dang it that would have been fun, but we decided when I am there in July we are gona plan a lunch or something, that would be soo much fun! Sorry I didnt call ya! We gota have our kids meet haha:)

Becca Welch said...

Amber,
I love your blog... I can tell you are an american idol fan, did you know my husband and I tried out this last year. Anyways, fun times.. keep in touch-Love-Becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...