TAGGED
I wasn't Tagged hence the title Tag, but I saw it on a couple blogs and thought it looked fun so I decided to do it!
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys
1. Connor and Billy. Life wouldn't be complete with out them and neither would I.
2. Friends. I still need em and still love em!
3. My family. What would I do without them?
3 Fears
1. Most recently it was Billy dieing with seeing him on his death bed in ICU. It made me actually imagine it and my life and it was pretty scary.
2. Not raising Connor right and being the best mother that I can be.
3. Snakes, spiders, and mice. They are all a tie for me not being fond of at ALL.
3 Goals
1. Save more money.
2. Raise a beautiful family in the church and to have strong testimonies of the gospel.
3. When kids are done being raised travel with my hubby.
3 Obsessions/collections
1. Cookies. When I buy a box they are gone in about 3 days.
2. Makeup. I have A LOT lol
3. Connor. I just can't get enough of this kid!
3 Surprising facts about me
1. I get embarassed and my feelings hurt very easily I am just very good at hiding it. I had a self complex when I was younger and only a few of my close friends knew it.
2. I don't like potatoes.
3. I almost drowned when I was 4. A fireman saved me and gave me CPR.
I tag whoever reads this and has not filled one out yet.... yes that means you!!
2 comments:
How long are you going to be gone at Bear Lake? I totally want to hang out with ya when we come to Utah. Let me know when we can all get together.
fun tag! Its always fun to get to know friends through these tags! YOu find out some silly things about that person!! haha. Devon! She is a crack up, that girl keeps me laughing! I will for sure tell her the connections, she will probably freak out! you know how she is :) Good to see your family is doing well, welcome to summer ey??
Post a Comment