Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The best restaurant for toddlers ever!

Tonight I decided to take Connor to this place I had seen on a friend's blog (Thanks Jeni!) called Max N' Cheese. It definetly lived up to my expectation from how highly she talked of it on her blog. We were there for an hour and it would have been longer if they wouldn't have been closing. This place has a play area for toddlers right in the middle of the tables with puzzles, blocks, magnets, and so much more! Not only is it amazing for these reasons but the food is really good too! I got the penne rosa and it was amazing. The prices are good too. Sadly I could not get Connor to sit down and eat and got him to come and get a drink and eat like two bites of his grilled cheese. He was too busy playing! Next time I think I will get food just for me!

These pictures are not to show off Connor's cuteness but to show off the cool things they have for kids to play with! Connor was so busy moving very quickly that it was hard to get good pictures of him. If he wasn't moving it was hard to get him to even look at me because he was so entertained!


I finally got him to look at me by telling him to make different animal sounds.

This is "moo".








We will definitely be going again! Let me know if you want to come with me it is a good place to sit back and relax and not worry about the kids! It is located on 1600 North in Orem on State Street.

2 comments:

Ty & Em said...

Hey I'm all for it! That seriously looks like fun! Let me know when your going next!

jennsekona said...

i've been wanting to go there for the longest time! i'm glad to hear from someone who had been there that it's good. we should even go as families sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...