Monday, September 22, 2008

Memory Card

In my last post I put that I had lost my memory card so funny story I really hadn't lol. Our old camera is exactly the same as our new camera. The old one the screen cracked when it was in Billy's pocket so we took it to get it fixed and it would have costed as much as buying a new one so we just bought a new one. Anyways so Billy had taken the camera to his mom's for his grandparent's anniversary party (I was at work) and I didn't know. He left the camera in my car which I didn't know either. I had seen the old camera in the house and thought it was our new one. I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't. I told Billy and he looked at it not realizing it was the old one either and opened the memory card holder and saw that it was empty and was like the memory card is gone did u leave it at your grandma's? I said no I didn't even touch it. So a few weeks pass and we think we have lost our memory card so he buys a new one. He buys a new one and then realizes that it is the old camera that is in the cupboard not the new one. I still had no idea the new one was in my car and he had forgot that he left it there or thought I had brought it in. Anyways so I am at work and he calls me and asks me where the camera is and I'm like it's in the cupboard (old one is the one the cupboard I thought that was the new one). He's like no it's the old one in the cupboard and I am thinking of a different old camera that was in the cupboard that I had seen by it and was like panicking too cuz I knew I had seen it there (when really I hadn't). Billy is getting frustrated and thinking I lost it or broke it and am just not telling him. The next day he goes out to my car and what do you know it is in the car where HE left it and the memory card is in it as well because we both thought the old one was the new one! Anyways since my camera was lost for a month I had never even seen the pictures he took at the party so here they are!

I don't know what Dani (Billy's sister) is laughing so hard at but Connor is pretty amusing so it's not too hard to believe :)



I love this picture of Connor I just wish I could get the red eye out! I tried on Hp photosmart and I tried autofix and clicking on it and it didn't work if anyone knows how to get rid of it and could tell me that would be great!

Just Chillin with balloons

Connor LOVES balloons! As soon as he sees one he starts saying balloon over and over again. They are one of his favorite things! Toy balls are another one of his favorite things and I love how in this video even though he is holding like ten balloons he can still manage to push the big huge ball LOL!

1 comment:

Ty & Em said...

He's so cute! That's so funny about your camera!! Well I'm excited your going to be posting more pictures!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...