Yesterday my mom tended Connor and when I got off work I went to Jaqlyn's soccer game. My mom had my cousin Mark's kids so during the soccer game I took them and Connor over to the playground right by where Jaqlyn was playing soccer and got some cute pictures!
This is Emmalee hanging upside down. She is 4.

Connor trying to be like Emmalee and hanging lol.

Connor LOVES to swing. When we had to go and I took him out he cried "whee whee whee"

This is Milo he is only a month younger than Connor.

Connor coloring with Jaqlyn and Kaitlin.

Isn't Jaqlyn a cute little soccer player!

Emmalee climbing up the slide

Connor attempting to climb up the slide

This is Kaitlin Amberlee and Mark's oldest. She is 6.

I thought I would throw these pictures of Connor playing with his stacking cups in here. He loves his stacking cups and loves to stack them and line them up on random things.



Thursday night Billy and I went over too Liz and Ryan Holdaway's. This is there little boy Hudson who is 3. Connor is starting to play with him pretty good. He played up with him in Hudson's room and the 1st time I left he cried but the 2nd time he didn't! They were being silly at the table and Hudson was putting chips on to a plate and Connor would laugh his head off it was cute. Liz and Ryan also have another little baby boy that is just 6 weeks old! He is soooo cute and I am sad I didn't get a picture! I definetly will have to next time!


I have been trying to get a good video of Connor saying his colors and this is the best I could get. Usually he says them with out me asking him and it is cuter when he is running around cuz he will be more excited and be like RED RED RED! I couldn't get a good video of him not sitting still though so that's why I had to do it in his highchair. I also have been trying to get a good video of him saying ABC's or numbers and will have to keep trying.
1 comment:
cute cute he is getting so big what a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment