This time I really was officially tagged by Ashley, so of course I will accept! I love filling these things out! I love reading all of your tags even more and learning new things about everyone.
I've been tagged!
4 things I love about my husband:
1. He does the cooking and loves doing it! I love that he has a passion for it because I do not. Now that he is going to school for it I also love listening to him talk about it. I am so glad he is doing something that he loves doing.
2. I love watching him play with Connor and spending time with him. He is a great dad.
3. His sense of humor. He is definetly sarcastic but it is something I really do love about him. He is quick witted and comes up with great punch lines. He always has the best comebacks to make everyone laugh.
4. He is so strong. A lot stronger than I thought or knew until seeing him go through his surgery in April. He had a lot to deal with and was definetly a fighter.
4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. August Rush
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. 13 going on 30
4. The Notebook
4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. Gossip Girl
2. How I Met Your Mother & Big Bang Theory
3. Chuck
4. America's Next Top Model
4 Places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. Florida
4. Texas
4 People who email me regularly
1. Mom
2. Rachel
3. Jess
4. Babycenter
4 Favorite Foods
1. Fettucine Alfredo
2. Speggetti
3. Chicken Quesadilla from Cafe Rio
4. pizza
4 Places I would like to visit
1. Mexico
2. Australia
3. Europe (Italy, France)
4. Brazil
4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. Hawaii!!!
2. Billy progressing in school and getting closer to getting done!
3. Christmas!
4. Well Halloween is soon so Halloween!
4 People I would like to tag
1. Jeni Boston
2. Cassidee
3. Ashley Mangum
4. Angie Smith
2 comments:
Your going to Hawaii?? Im so jealous!! I love hawaii!!! I hope you have a ton of fun! Ok, so random question...I noticed on FAcebook that we have a friend in common...Andy Ogwin! How do you know him? I was roommates with his wife Sara for about a year! They are good friends of mine! She infact is having a baby, being induced on monday! Fun times....yeah, so I just saw that, kinda random how small this world is!
That is such an adorable Frankenstein costume Amber! I love it! You kill me with your siters and you being funny. I am totally jealous with you going to Hawaii, not fair, have fun though. Think of me wanting to be there. He...He.. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment