Connor's favorite toy there is this bus. He plays with it almost the whole time we are there.

Of course he is playing with letter magnets. Letters are his favorite thing!




This is Ethan. He is a couple months older than Connor but you wouldn't know it cuz Connor is so much taller. He was much more interested in the car table than the bus. I didn't get to get a picture of darling Sophie because when I took this she was getting a prize for solving a riddle.



This is Connor saying his ABC's. He usually says the letter that comes after the one I say but this time decided to repeat what I said. Towards the end but then say Y after W & X. If he doesn't know what is next he just keeps saying the one he knows is coming up like he does with M in this video
I was having difficultly uploading this video and the next one on here and wasted like a half hour. For some reason it would only let me do one video in this post which is weird cuz I know I have done more than one in previous posts. LAME. I finally decided to upload them on to you tube so I could put them on here and it worked fine. Anyways, sorry this video is so long. Can you believe he actually can identify letters! He is 20 months old and knows what 3/4 of upper case letters are. He just is so fascinated with them and has such a desire to learn. I hope he keeps it forever. These foam letters are actually for the tub and they stick on the wall. He does play with them in the tub. They are one of his favorite toys though so he likes to play with them outside of the tub too. He has letter mangnets too that he loves. How funny is it that his favorite toy is letters. It blows me away that he knows all his letters and I have to use my bragging rights of a mom and show you all. In this video I counted and there are 20 of the letters and he gets 13 of them right so he only misses 7. These foam blocks came with numbers too and he knows about half of them (1-10). The video is 3 minutes long with out the numbers though so I figured it was long enough. Notice after I say X he says Y and then I say Y and he says Z that's how we usually say our ABC's together :)
Here is Connor saying his numbers. Sorry he needed a drink at the beginning. Isn't it the cutest how he says 13.
6 comments:
Way to go Connor! Impressive!
Hi Am! That looks like the funnest place. We should come up and go eat there with you guys sometime- especially with the weather getting cooler. Connor is so cute!
By the way, the "I support Prop 8" thing on my blog was actually copied from the website www.preservingmarriage.org, so I can't take the credit for it. Jessica had it on her blog too. Thanks for supporting it though! Have a great day!
Amber!
You are such a sweet heart, (((hugs))) to you for being such a great friend and I hardly even know you! YOu alwAYS Say the nicest things to me, thankyou for being so kind to me! I love seeing picts and video's of your little Connor. He reminds me so much of mccoy, just thier mannerisms and such. Although, I must say, Connors room looks cleaner than McCoys believe it or not!! Connor is a smart little bugger, its fun to see these fun miles stones at this age. Thanks again for bein a great friend! You are such a sweetheart! PROP 8!!!
Max and Cheese is such a fun place! I'm glad that Connor loves it so much. He certainly is one smart cookie! And pretty darn cute too!!
He is soooo smart Amber!! and I can't believe he is talking...its weird to see pictures and then videos and know that they are growing up. So strange...
I think that Jared would really like to take me to that Mac and Cheese place..lol..I, like Connor, would play quietly for hours!!
we had so much fun with you guys! thanks for the idea!!
Post a Comment