Friday, October 10, 2008

Still undecided

Thank you everyone for your comments and advice on Halloween costumes! I still don't know what I want him to be but I definetly have limited it down :) I decided that he needs to be something that goes with his personality too. I think the Frankenstein would be cute for his personality but Billy reminded me that he wont wear anything with a hat or head. As soon as you put something on his head he pulls it off. I think the pumpkin, pirate and turtle would look ok with out the heads and then the vampire doesn't have a head or hat. I actually think he would be a pretty cute vampire. I found some cuter devil costumes and they have hats but I think they would look ok with out them. His personality totally goes with lil' devil :). I also found a ninja one I like so I think the top 4 I like (due to him not being able to keep a hat on and it ruining the majority of the others) are pirate, vampire, ninja, or devil. Let me know which one you think, and picture them with out the hats.





Connor would love the cape on this lil vampire one!




I really like this one and it has a cape too! Can you tell what it is with out the horns though?

7 comments:

Angie said...

I personally think that the pirate costume is adorable. I was considering having Noah be a pirate, but he is going to be a cowboy instead. Anyway...the vampire is cute too. He will be so cute with all of these ;).

Old Main Photography said...

Am, they are all so cute! I say take Connor to the store and let him pick it out though. :) Personally, our family just raids Grandma's dress-up trunk most years. Sometimes I'll buy costumes after halloween when they're 50-60% off regular price, and put them in our dress ups for next year. How are you doing, anyway? :)

James and Cassidee said...

I can't wait to see what you decide to dress him in!

Wilkinson Family said...

They are all cute! I am so bad at decisions so good luck! The pirate is way cute and you can definately tell what the ninja is without the hat!
Brecken is going to be a zebra and it has a head which he hated until I showed him himself in the mirror and he loved it and wouldn't take it off!

Brent and Ashley said...

Amber! Those costumes are all SO cute! Ethan doesn't like anything on his head either. It seems like 99% of costumes have something on the head! Don't you love it!? Also, I did see your blog post about going to Max and cheese. My kids would LOVE it there! Lets go next week! Lunch would be lots of fun! Sophie has preschool 1-3 on Mon, Wed, Fri. Let me know what works for you and we'll have a date! Thanks!!! I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Vampire

hairprincess said...

Im tellin ya the turtle is the cutest! haha where do you find all these cute costumes anyhoo? they are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...