Here is my little Frankenstein

L

This is Gracen (Rachel LlewellynWilkinson's little boy) he is so dang cute! Her little boy Brecken that is Connor's age was there too as a zebra but unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him. Rachel was the one that told me about this event. Thanks Rachel! I was unable to even get a picture of Connor at the library because I was chasing him or trying to keep him quiet by showing him his book and giving him his milk. He kept going up to kids in front of him and wanted to touch their costumes and then the kids would turn around and give us dirty looks lol.
As you can see from the pictures above Connor is wearing the head to his costume! Before I put it on him I showed him the packaging and told him what it was and he was very intrigued. Then I was like do you want to be Frankenstein? Then after I put it on him I went and showed him himself in the mirror (Thanks Rachel) and said look your Frankenstein! He loved it! Then after we left the bathroom he tried to take it off a few times and I would just say No you have to be Frankenstein! Leave it on so you can be Frankenstein! And then he would, so it worked. Yay!


4 comments:
Yay! He kept the cute costume on and story time was fun! Next time we will have to picture take before so we get the ones we want :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY!!! Frankenstein looks so stinkin CUTE!!
Hey, thanks for the comment! You work at Target right? I see you there all the time in AF, i love Target! Anyway i will probably see you tomorrow at the Mommy Club!
Love the costume, he is so stinken cute!!!!
Post a Comment