Jaqlyn, Connor, and I walking back from the park.
Jaqlyn and Connor
Connor going down the slide with Mommy. He LOVED this slide. It was a very steep slide so I had to take him down. He has the hugest grin on his face I love it! Taylor told me about his big grin after the 1st time I took him down so I told her to take a picture so I could see. So cute!

I was trying to take a picture of Kailey jumping out of the swing but I was a little late so this is her landing lol.

This picture is soooo cute! Don't I have the cutest family! I think every single one of them looks adorable in this! I was so glad I got a picture where every one looks good!

Connor sat on this swing with Jaqlyn for like 15 minutes. He was so content and just loved it. I love how he is looking at Jaqlyn smiling in this picture. He just adores her.

Just hanging out on the swing.

On Friday night I went with Billy, my mom and sisters to HSM3! My dad watched Connor (Thanks Dad!). Billy and I are not ashamed to admit we are huge HSM fans! I loved the 3rd one and it was so fun to see it on the big screen! I loved the songs and already have been singing them lol. I am so glad it was #1 at the Box Office. It made the most on opening weekend than any other musical ever has! It also boasted the top opening of all time for live-action G rated movie! WAHOO! Yay for HSM3!! Next movie that I am pumped for is Twilight!!! I can't wait!
.jpg)




4 comments:
You are so funny and I love to read your blog. I wish I could play dress-up with my sisters. Conner is one cute Franky!
I can't wait to see HSM3! and Twilight!
I am loving this weather too! Although I refuse to come into my front room and kitchen until around 2:00 in the afternoon until it heats up from the freezing cold night!
You guys looked like you had a great day, conner is getting so big.
I like Highschool musical too it is cute I havent seen the third one yet but I am excited, but mostly excited for Twilight!! Nov 21st, yayaya! :)
Post a Comment