Connor pretending to be asleep. He randomly wanted to drag this blanket around at my Grandma's and wouldn't let go of it. He never does that with blankets so it was kind of weird. This blanket actually was Billy's when he was a baby.

Kailey andBailey.

Isn't she so cute! I introduced Kailey to Rainbow Brite and she was like cute! I want to be her for Halloween! I didn't think she was serious but apparently she was! She makes a cute Rainbow Brite!

Connor is such a busy body it was so hard to get good pictures of him. Either he won't hold still or won't look at the camera.
On Wednesday night I had a Target Halloween party. 3 of my friends that work at Target were turning 18 this week so it was to celebrate their birthday's and have a party! It was a lot of fun! It's funny cuz they are all good friends and their birthdays are the 29th, 30th, and 31st.
My friend David with his scary Scream mask on and Megan who is supposed to be looking scared lol.




Billy made these cupcakes for my party. They are fudge stiped cookies turned upside down with hershey kisses on top to look like witches hats!
I can't believe it is November now! I am so excited that it is cuz it is now the month I am going to Hawaii! WAHOO! I can't wait! Connor is now 21 months old. He turned it on the 29th. He still loves letters and number and can now identify every letter capatilized and numbers 1-10 and also say every letter of his ABC's in order correctly and count from 1-10. He loves music and when we go up to his room he always says cd and wants to listen to music while he plays. He loves to dance too. His new favorite word is k and it's funny when he wants something he still doesn't say yes but instead of no says "no k" it's pretty cute. I can't believe he is almost 2 but I am enjoying the ride of his 1st 2 years and love being his mom!












7 comments:
Love the cup cakes! Totally stealing the idea for next year!
I am so impressed that he can recognize all his letters! That is amazing! Tell me your secret!
Connor looks so awesome! haha I love the costume. I am totally jealous your going to hawaii this month, I wish we were going !!! yes, in response to your email, we should totally go to that mac n cheese place sometime, Coy would love it!! Glad you had afun halloween, I love the cupcakes, they are so fun!!!
So fun although there really is nothing that freaks me out than the scream mask.. I almost got scarred looking at the pic.. I am a wimp I know.
Looks like you guys had such a fun Halloween. Way to go Billy, I'm very impressed Mr. Chef!
1. connor is SO big.
2. why do you always get to go to hawaii?
3. miss you
-emmy
Hey Amber looks like fun. Connor is getting so big. What a little cutie!! I did post on facebook that i had a blog but guess you didnt' get the memo ha ha for reals though glad you found me and I will have to add your blog to my list. I love to keep in touch this way and see all the fun pics
I am so jealous you are going to hawaii are you doing that with your whole fam?? Looks like you guys had a fun halloween, what did you dress as?? I love the costumes on Conner this years and lasts how fun! I cant believe how big your sisters are! They were my little buddys rememeber?? They prob dont remember me anymore huh?:( haha Rainbow brite ROCKS!:)
Post a Comment