Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another tag

My good friend Karen tagged me a while ago but I just barely saw it because I just barely found her blog. Ha I just have to give her a hard time for not even telling me she had a blog. Ok well I really enjoyed reading her's so hopefully you all will enjoy reading mine :)

I am- happy 99 % of the time
I know-I am a Daughter of God
I want-to be a good mom
I have- a wonderful family and great friends
I dislike-people who change who they are around different people. Just be yourself!
I miss- my grandpa
I feel- like losing 10 lbs
I hear- Wow Wow Wubzy, dishwasher running
I smell-little ceasers pizza
I crave- ice cream....doesn't really work with the losing 10 lbs lol
I cry-when I am feeling down.
I search- for my keys, phone, connor's shoes or socks
I wonder-if the world/economy will get better or just keep getting worst
I regret-no regrets only goals! can't dwell on the past just try to make the best of the future.
I love- Billy, Connor, my family, and close friends
I care-too much sometimes what people think. It only matters what God thinks right?
I worry-about the future.....about the economy.....money....working at Target for the rest of my life lol jk
I remember-almost dieing when I was 4 and seeing "the light". I chose to stay because I saw how much my mom needed me. Not a joke.
I believe-that my family will be together forever. That the church is true. That Connor is the cutest smartest little boy in the world :)
I dance-love too but it unfortunately is not my talent
I don't - like it when I am talking to someone and they won't look at me haha right mom
I argue-with myself the most
I write-poetry. well used too.
I win- people's laughs ha
I lose- when people are laughing at me
I wish- Billy were done with school and we could get pregnant sooner
I listen-to Connor laughing, crying, yelling, talking
I can usually be found at- Target
I am scared-of Connor dieing before me. Losing any close family. Spiders, snakes, mice
I need-to lose 10 lbs! Seriously I am not just saying it.
I forget-to write a check when I need too...ask Billy
I am happy-when I am with my family, or friends
Alright now I tag Jeni, Amber's (you guys didn't do it when Karen tagged you so maybe if u get tagged again you will), and Cassidee

5 comments:

A.J. and Ashley said...

I miss you Amber and your fun personality! I saw your mom at Benjamin Trunk or Treat. You should have been there!

hairprincess said...

That is cute, and you are hot! you do NOT need to lose ten lbs! You will disapear:) I think you should get prego with me now! haha :)

Jill said...

Cute pictures of Conner. Looks like you have been busy.
I liked that tag, it is a good one. I couldn't think of enough cool things to fill it in though.
And seriously?!? you HUSBAND made those cupcakes?!? I am super impressed. and yes i will steal that idea for next year...

Jen said...

Hey Amber it's Jen (sargent) we are making our blog private, so if you wanna check it out please send me your email address.
jen3ray@hotmail.com
Hope all is well. What a beautiful fam you have.

Ericsonfam said...

Hey Am so good to see you at target and thanks for doing the tag. I loved that. I agree with Jess you look awesome. You don't need to loose any weight!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...