Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Haircut

I did it! I cut my hair! Around 5 inches. At 1st I liked the cut and didn't think it looked cute on me but I am starting to get more used to it and think it looks alright on me :). I still like it better long but at least I don't look ugly with it ha. I think it will be a lot easier/faster. I also think I will do more things with it and do it different more often and not just wear it the same every day like I did when I was long. Thanks Amber the cut is way cute!










10 comments:

Jeni Boston said...

Amber! I love it! You look gorgeous!!

Ericson Fam said...

Love it! I love your bangs. YOu look adorable

A.J. and Ashley said...

So cute! I really like it on you.

Amanda said...

It's so cute! You silly girl. Just admit that you love it like the rest of us...

julie! said...

cute cut Amb! I like the bangs alot!
That is so sad we won't see you at Thanksgiving! Sherry flies home Saturday and Nick and I will be driving to Altamont that day. We leave early Sunday morn.
Don't worry though, we will be back down again :) You will have to come see us in Reno.
Hey, where is Billy going to school at?

Old Main Photography said...

It is so cute. What a fun change! I really love it.

The Griffin Crew said...

Amber hey it is your cuz I saw that you had a blog on facebook I have one too feel free to check it out I love your new hair cute it is darling! I am thinking i want ot cut my hair too!

Katie L. said...

I LOVE it! It looks really great on you!

Ashley said...

You look beautiful. It is fun and fresh. I love that about haircuts!

hairprincess said...

its way cute I like it do you like it?? I bet you are having fun with it short you can do so much more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...