Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random pictures from Grandma Fishy

Billy's mom emailed me a bunch of pictures she had of Connor. The reason she is called Grandma Fishy in the title is because that's what Billy calls her to Connor. Lol the reason he does is because she has a little pond with orange fish in her backyard and Connor LOVES to go see them and feed them. We used to always say do you want to go to Grandma's and see the fishies so now she is Grandma Fishy.

The Wednesday before Halloween Billy's school had a Halloween party for you to bring your family too. They did a really good job of it and it was fun. Billy's mom kept trying to get a good picture of Connor but he would not hold still of course. She got a few good ones when I was holding him and he was naming and pointing to body parts on my face. My hair looks really long in this picture and I like it but I am getting it cut tomorrow! I like it better longer always but I seriously need a change and am just sick of it.



This is how I am going to get it cut. I really like this cut and I like the bangs and the color too. So hopefully it will look exactly like this lol. I will post a pic tomorrow after I get it done. I cut my hair a little shorter than this 3 years ago and have been growing it ever since. Same thing I did 2 years before that. It only stays short for like 3 months though because I never maintain it and always just grow it back out. Oh well it will still be a nice change for a little while!




In this picture it looks like Connor is picking my nose. He really was just saying nose and grabbing my nose lol.


I love these 2 pictures of Connor asleep on the chair at my in law's. He still looks precious to me when he is asleep :)


The next pictures are of Connor playing at Billy's dad's office. Billy's mom works there and tends him there sometimes. There is a couple buckets of toys there and Connor loves to play with them.



He loves lining things up and organizing things. He is very "orderly" lol




Connor looks so grown up in this picture. He is such a big boy now. What happened to my baby?

Thanks Denise for the pictures!

4 comments:

Ericsonfam said...

Love the haircut. YOu should definately do that. You need to post pics

Wilkinson Family said...

I agree it is fun to change hair styles. And I am now realizing that short hair is not my fav thing to maintain!
Love the pic! It will look way cute!

julie! said...

o my heck, aren't sleeping babies just the cutest thing in the world? Every night Nick and I peek in on sleeping John and I am ALWAYS amazed at just how precious he is! Love it!
O and I really like your new look. Can't wait for pictures.
what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Hopefully we will get to see everyone at Grammy D's!

Brent and Ashley said...

you're hair is going to look JUST like that, I just know it!! :) No really though, I'm sure you will look so hot. I can't wait to see! I really want to cut my hair too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...