Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To Cut Or Not To Cut

For a while now I have been thinking of cutting my hair. In the past couple weeks I have actually started asking people if they think I should and I just get mixed answers. Some say DO IT! Others say no don't your hair is so pretty. Any my mom says that it will only be cute for a few weeks and that it looks so much better longer. She loves it the length it is but I am just getting sick of it. My favorite answer I have gotten is if you feel like you need a change then do it. I have cut my hair short twice in my whole life and most of you probably don't remember because it was short for about a month. Right after I cut it I just grow it out and have never maintained it short. Even if I do just grow it out I still am debating it. My mom says that it just gets to that ugly in between length but honestly I usually like my hair at the medium in between length. Ok here are some pics of some cuts I am thinking of.

This is about how it was when I cut it 3 years ago.





I like this one a lot but don't know if I want to go this short.




Ok let me know if you think I should cut it or not and if so which cut you like the best. I also want to go darker but not dark. I was thinking of getting it to be something like these pictures of Jessica Alba.

2 comments:

jennsekona said...

I am personally a fan of shorter hair, and none of those were too short...I also think you should try a little bit darker, besides if you don't like it, you can always go light again!

jennsekona said...

no not darker than JA's but with low lights instead of highlights, like some dark blonde streaks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...