Happy Birthday to my hubby! Billy had his 27th Birthday yesterday! We are getting old lol. We went to his parents and hung out and relaxed for a little while. After that we went to The Hard Rock Cafe with friends and his family. I am glad we went because we found out it is closing in December and I had never been to the one in Salt Lake. Another good reason we went is that Billy collects pins from every Hard Rock Cafe we go too and he didn't have one from there. Even if we don't eat at Hard Rock Cafe if we go somewhere that has one he has to go there and get a pin. He also has his parents and grandparents pick pins up for him when they go on vacations. Billy's Fam

Paul and Clayton
Today we went to my parents for dinner. My sisters and I decided to go through the Halloween dress up bin in the living room and we had fun with it. We even made a video. Kailey and I were like Rainbow Brite/Strawberry Shortcake friends and Taylor was a pirate that looked scary but was really nice. She saved Kailey and I and then we realized she was nice haha.
Lemon Merigne(Kailey) La La Orange (Amber)
We are supposed to look scared of Taylor in this picture haha.
We got Connor this Frankenstein costume on Saturday at the Partyland in Lehi. I think he will make a pretty cute Frankenstein and it goes with his personality. I just hope he will keep the head on!









5 comments:
Yes we are going to the library! Nate has to work but my mom and I are taking the boys in their cute costumes!
I love the frankenstein costume you decided on! Try showing Connor himself all dressed up in the mirror! Brecken now LOVES his costume because of that!
Can't wait to see ya!
Happy birthday Billy! I love Connors costume. Just wait until he gets older and wants to pick his own out. I tried to make Ben be something "cool" but all he wanted was Spider-Man, like every other 5 year old around. Oh well, at least he will be happy! :)
Happy Birthday Billy! Do you know why they are closing down the hard rock? My dad is going to be so mad!
That is the cutest little costume I cant wait to see pics of him in it! How fun I am glad you picked that one. I am so jealous you played dress up without me! haha I loved when we played dress ups and made movies:) I miss those days dont you? haha Well happy bday Billy I am glad ya'll had fun too!
haha. I love your dress-ups.
Post a Comment