Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Decisions Decisions

The other thing that I have not been able to decide is what Connor should be for Halloween! Halloween is in 24 days and I still don't even know what Connor should be. I can't decide if he is too old/big to be a cute animal and if he is still too young to be like a super hero. He LOVES animals though and I want him to be something that he loves. Here are a bunch of costumes that I like.

Pirate


This was my favorite chef costume I could find online. I think it would be pretty cute if he was a chef with Billy just starting school to be one.

Devil

Elephant

I think this was called Dragonasaurus

Lil trooper I think this one is way cute!

Turtle. Connor loves to say the word turtle over and over when he sees a picture of a turtle and it's way cute!

Pumpkin. Is he too old to be one? I think this is way cute!

Hippo. Connor loves to say hippo too and has a toy one that he loves. He calls rhino's hippos too lol.

Spider


Vampire

Duck

Hersey's Kiss. So cute but is it too girly?

Frakenstein

elephant

Zebra

Cowboy. I don't think Billy will let him be one but I think this is cute and that Connor would make a very cute cowboy!


Sorry there are so many their are just to many cute things he could be! Hopefully next year he can just tell me what he wants to be lol. If you will please leave a comment and put which one you like the best or which one you think Connor should be that would be very helpful and very much appreciated!

11 comments:

Jenny Hansen said...

you're so funny! personally, I choose costumes for my boys that they can wear for dress up after Halloween. Things that are easy to put on. I would also pick something he likes. (I have had to force a costume that I thought was so cute on a 2 year old once-and it did NOT end up well) :) It's all about the bucket of candy anyway!

Breanne said...

Goodness sakes!! That is too many to choose from. I would pick the chef/baker because of Billy. Just don't let Billy dress him up like the Joker!

Los Alexander said...

I loooove that zebra! Is just too cute!
You need to hurry girl, 24 days???

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Amber your family is so cute. Man, I'm not sure what to do for Connor, it's gotta be something that goes good with their personality, I think. But thanks for pictures cuz I've been trying to think what Keizya should be and you gave me some great ideas for her. The Hershey's Kiss and that Elephant are so dang cute! Happy Halloween!

Kylie Jo said...

I pick the hippo!!! to represent me.. Oh ps I'm not blogging...

Jeni Boston said...

I asked Lily which one was her favorite. Her vote was for the hippo. I think that they are all adorable. You have a tough decision on your hands!

hairprincess said...

Hey am! They are all cute I really like the turtle he would be so cute as a turtle:) Meg is gona be Tinkerbell, too bad we cant get pics with them together! Are you guys doing anything fun for Halloween??

DAJP said...

I don't know which one I would pick. They're all so dang cute. I really like the pirate, but the zebra is so cute too.

The Starks said...

I say the chef or the trooper! He will be cute in anything tho!

James and Cassidee said...

I love the elephant and the zebra! They are so dang cute! When I was pregnant, James was convinced that Jax would be something creepy for Halloween, but now that he is here he is opting for cute!

Jessica GaleForce said...

I myself enjoyed the Frankenstein outfit and also the Spider :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...